TEAM VIDEO REPORT
PLAYER VIDEO REPORT
Panini Digital is a Panini Group company with headquarters in Brescia (Italy), a leader in the collection of statistical data and in providing IT services to football clubs.
- In Italy, Panini Digital has worked with 80% of Serie A and B clubs for many years, including Juventus, Milan and Inter. It has just commenced a phase of overseas expansion, establishing links with prestigious clubs like Paris Saint Germain and Basel.
- Panini Digital analyses the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA European Championship, the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, the Italian Serie A and Serie B championships, Ligue 1 in France, the Swiss Super League, all matches requested by our Italian and overseas customers, plus a full range of minor or youth events.
- Panini Digital collects 1,500 events per match, with an margin of error of less than 3%, using voice recognition software which makes it possible to identify the player name, the technical skills executed, the exact position on the pitch and how much time the player was in possession of the ball before passing it or losing it.
- Panini Digital processes the data collected, obtaining 500 statistical items that are summarised into two easy-to-read documents, the Match Analysis and the Team Report, developed over the years to clearly and indisputably highlight a team's strengths and weaknesses.
- The Match Analysis and Team Report are available 5/10 minutes after the game for the manager to cast his eye over before entering the press room.
- Using the DigitalLOG video server, the customer immediately runs searches by player, team, area of the pitch, technical skill and minute/second of play, all while being able to review several games simultaneously. The system displays the requested images in just a few seconds.
- The Panini Digital customer can personally analyse a football match using the DigitalLOG video server or using the App for iPad, iDigitalSCOUT.
- Panini Digital provides the customer with two video products on request. The first is the Team Video Report, 15 minutes of footage which summarises the tactical analysis of a football team, designed and developed by taking into consideration the last three matches played. The second is the Player Video Report, roughly 20 minutes of footage, which focuses on the individual player. This product is targeted at Players' Agents or Sporting Directors from a market point of view.
- DigitalCAM 2.0 and DigitalCAM PRO are high resolution filming systems which allow the user to record the games, or training sessions, benefiting from a wide angle shot of the playing field. Panini Digital is able to offer telescopic support available in different heights (even above 15 metres) which allows the user to operate the cam using a joystick.